Our group structure

(1) Foreign voting rights are capped at 20% due to broadcasting licence requirements in South Africa.
(2) The MultiChoice Group’s combined direct and indirect effective interest in MultiChoice South Africa is 76.4%, while Phuthuma Nathi shareholders own the remaining 23.6%.
(3) Listed on Equity Express Securities Exchange (EESE).